Receptionist – Office Administrator – Full Time Position
At Time Well Spent we offer Reception services to Allied Health Practitioners all around Australia. With current business growth last year we have been amazed at how fast our team is growing and we have a position available for an Office Administrator in a role of Virtual Administration and Reception. (based onsite in Cheltenham)
You will be required to work full time. Monday to Friday – hours to be confirmed. We are open Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30pm and on Saturdays from 8.30-12.30pm. (this is not a requirement of the role)
Aside from the virtual reception services we offer administration and some marketing services and our high level of customer service is paramount to providing professional & high quality service to our clients. We are expanding the business and will be including more allied health services in the near future.
Your duties will include;
- Reception Management – entails all aspects of a Receptionist role (although based offsite – in our office in Cheltenham), answering a high call volume of phone calls and booking new clients into online diaries for many allied heath businesses
- Managing the internal emails, responding to and actioning all office enquiries
- Assist with the processing of invoices and rebates online through the diary management programs
- Building solid relationships with your clients both online and over the phone
- Building our clients practices through conversion of new clients
- Being proactive in going above and beyond to ensure you are always one step ahead of your clients ensuring you are making their day smooth as can be.
- Keeping all procedures up to date and proactively searching for new ways to grow the business
- Managing your own group of clients
The Successful Applicants
To be successful you will be an excellent communicator who presents professionally in addition to;
- Office administration experience
- High attention to detail
- Experience in answering the phone (High call volume) – Required/Essential
- Ability to multi task and take on new clients/programs/processes throughout the year as the business grows
- Accurate with data entry and organised with excellent time management
- A good listener with advanced empathy skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook – Required/Essential
- A keen interest in Psychology and Allied Health Practices
- Able to work autonomously, being proactive in task finalisation
- A collaborator – someone who enjoys working with and learning from others
If you are looking to work in a small office environment, working with a variety of clients everyday, using your organisational skills and wanting to learn new technical skills to advance your skills and knowledge of the Allied Health Sector then this is the role for you.
If you have passion for people, a high level of customer service and the energy to deal with a variety of tasks on a daily basis, then this would be the role for you!
Please send through your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter and note your available start date and expected remuneration as soon as you possible. We look forward to having you as part of the team at Time Well Spent.