At Time Well Spent we are well versed in the use of Telehealth Options for all of our Allied Health Practitioners as well as for our Executive Coaches who provide coaching by video conferencing.
Telehealth gives clients the option to gain crucial access to services from: Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Speech Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists.
The benefits of being able to offer Telehealth Services for clients that are not only remote, but are also unable to travel due to a medical condition (like Coronavirus) or the inability to travel for other health reasons is huge.
The sessions can support your clients in so many ways such as: mental health conditions – such as anxiety or depression, speech and language programs, occupational therapy exercises, physiotherapy guidelines. To be able to provide a service to your clients whom you may know are vulnerable in this time of crisis, shows your expertise, understanding and compassion to those who really need it.
Telehealth Service Options that we provide:
- Set up of Telehealth options, such as Zoom, Coviu and Microsoft Teams
- Comparison of the costs and benefits of each of the above Telehealth options
- Training on the use of Zoom for both sole practitioners and practitioners with subcontractors and/or employees
- Training on Coviu and set up – this program is well suited to sole practitioners
- Telehealth rebates – how to set up Telehealth rebates and appointment types in Halaxy
- How to use the online consultation function in Halaxy for Coviu and Zoom appointments
- Development of practice Telehealth Consent Forms
- Respond directly to requests (follow up)
If you would like more information on how we can assist your practice to get set up for Telehealth Services that are virtual please call us today to learn more about how we can add value and grow your business by offering expert virtual office Telehealth solutions. 03 9271 8222