- Employ a team of Virtual Phone Answering Receptionists who are dedicated to your business, offered customised answering for all calls…
- Managing payments – if you have ongoing products and payments that need to be made or processed your Virtual Assistant can do this remotely for you.
- Warehousing – as well as sending out packages/letters and then following up with an email confirmation – this type of service is seen as excellent customer service
- Utilise the Virtual Assistant to be the constant customer contact person – following up on any enquiries, changes in appointments, queries on services etc
- Manage your Inbox – have your Virtual Assistant answer emails for you so that they can manage your inbox and ensure all enquiries are being followed up
- Updating of your website – the Virtual Assistant can upload new articles or content and keep all files up to date
- Database management – looking after all your customers and clients by keeping accurate records
- Marketing – utilise a Virtual Administrator to assist in marketing your business through email campaigns, newsletters, mailouts, follow up to orders etc
- Event Management – using on online ticketing systems speeds up the process for managing events, clients, customers, and orders
- Virtual Administration Services – an office manager can manage all administration for your business virtually so that the perception of your business is one of a team and not a sole trader managing all aspects of the business
Are you productive?
Do you tick off your lists at the end of each day or are you always adding to that list?
Do you get sidetracked easily and off task doing all the easy things first….? Perhaps you need to talk to us to ask how we can increase your productivity and time management… Call us on 9271 8222 to find out more…