If you want your business to work smarter and faster, cloud accounting software is a wise investment. Working in the cloud will give you a better overview of your finances, and improve collaboration with your team.
Accounting software shouldn’t be a chore to use
Small business accounting software that’s not available via the cloud can be tedious. Traditionally, it can suck up far too much of your business’ time and effort. This doesn’t add value, and takes the fun out of being in business. Cloud software can save your company time and money. Xero uses the cloud to make doing your accounting a breeze.
So what is this thing called the cloud?
Think about when you use internet banking. Every time you access this data, you’re using the cloud. The cloud is a platform to make data and software accessible online anytime, anywhere, from any device. Your hard drive is no longer the central hub. This means you can have multiple people in multiple locations looking after your finances- no more messy paperwork and bulky storage.
OTHER FEATURES OF XERO:
1. Live bank feeds
Do you think it’s important for a small business owner to know how much money they have in their business bank account? Does your desktop software or spreadsheet(s) allow you to do that?
2. Automatic Bank Reconciliation
Over the course of a month how much time do you spend doing your bank rec?
3. Online Invoicing
Have you ever sent an invoice to someone that owes you money and they’ve turned around and said ‘I didn’t get your invoice.’
4. Files (Online Storage Management)
Has your accountant or bookkeeper ever asked for one of the following documents: receipts, invoices, memorandums?
5. Automatic Super payments, Streamline Payroll
How long does it take you to process the super payments of all your employees?
*The major differences between Xero and other cloud accounting software, are that it increases efficient workflow and saves you time via our Bank Reconciliation, Online Invoicing and Payroll.
FIVE WAYS XERO CAN BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS:
1. You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real time.
3. Worry-free maintenance means you can spend more time doing what you love.
4. Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available.
5. Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.
If you would like to know more about Xero please contact us on 03 9271 8222